Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

a gwd (god wars dungeon).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

a gwd (god wars dungeon). Empty
PostSubject: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 3:12 pm

well i was thinking that in future updates there could be a god wars dungeon inserted. mayb not a monster for all gods, but one monster that drops all god items then it would be a bit eaiser to make.. then bandos armadyl ss and and other godswords could be possible to get. yes i know he bandos godsword is in the pest controlll points shop, but that would take a while to get consedering there is only about 1-3 players o the webclient at a time. (which i perfer webclients over downloads). i know it would be a bit big to do since there is so few players on the webclient. maybe this could be done once we get 100+ players on at a time? (im hoping it will happen anyway im advertising in a lot of ways, i see this server with potitional).
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 3:24 pm

I think this Is a GREAT Idea! I'll let the owner, Darkfire, Know about this, and, with any luck, he might be able to make something along the lines of a GWD (God Wars Dungeon). The only problem is, If the GWD NPCs (Non-Player Characters, Ie: A level 2 man) Aren't already added into the WebClient's Model folders, then you won't be able to see them on the webclient. (they'll either appear as another NPC, or be invisible.) These NPCs WOULD be added to a DownLoadable Client, which can run quite a bit faster than the webclient. But the only bad thing is, players don't like downloading clients. I dunno why- since they're so much better, and safer, than webclients!

Oh well, we'll see what we can do. This is a great idea, and IT WOULD help the server gain more players as you stated.

I enjoy hearing feedback from you, especially Suggestions to make our server(s) better.

Keep up the great work, and keep posting Suggestions, we need them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:27 pm

I think its a good idea too i'll see what i can do. And for example for an invisible NPC is the kbd. the webclient made it invisible.
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:43 pm

i think the reason people dont like downloading webclients is they take a whiel or something? anyways the reason i dont like itt verymuch is i cant figure out how to play them or anything. i have winwar and i download it then nothing hapens i dont know how to make a icon for it or start it up. downloadable ones are good though because like you said they are faster and safer. and i dont think they can go offline
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:49 pm

evva slasha wrote:
i think the reason people dont like downloading webclients is they take a whiel or something? anyways the reason i dont like itt verymuch is i cant figure out how to play them or anything. i have winwar and i download it then nothing hapens i dont know how to make a icon for it or start it up. downloadable ones are good though because like you said they are faster and safer. and i dont think they can go offline

They can go offline. And I personally like downloadable clients, because, like we already said, they're much more stable and you can see custom NPCs and items.
When, and if, I can get a downloable client working, It will have instructions on how to get it to work. Oh, and don't forget to vote for us, The links are in my signature. Remember: More votes = more players! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:41 am

Thanks ill probly use the downoad one once i get instructions and btw i didnt know downloadable ones could go offline oh welli now posess more knowledge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a gwd (god wars dungeon).   a gwd (god wars dungeon). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a gwd (god wars dungeon).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: