Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Mod woody for mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mod woody
Senior Member [level one]

Male Posts : 25
REP : 10

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:16 pm

Name:Ryan Cheny

Country/Timezone:U.S-+3

In-game Name(s):Mod Woody

Average Activity Time Per Day: Weekdays 3-5 hrs weekends 5-7

Previous Experience: I have been mod on many servers and all the players like me!!

Reason you are applying:This server iis great and i would like to help the server. Also i like to be respected

What have you done for the community:I will help all of the people.

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:I will not abuse my powers. Never not help anyone that needs help. Do whatever i can to make new players and help out. Vote every day.

About Yourself:i am in school. i live in ohio in the us i like the server. am very nice and play alot. I am very smart all a's. Never disrespect. Help all people.

*If I have forgotten anything or can improve this in any way please let me know.

Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:21 pm

What can you do to help get more players?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
mod woody

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 5:03 pm

i will advertise on dif servers or maybe youtube vid
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 5:07 pm

I don't really recommend advertising on other servers, since they can DDoS. (Dedicated Denial of Server) Which basically means, they can hack our computers and stop them from connecting to the internet, or allow incoming or outgoing connections. I don't personally care if you do advertise on other server, I just want to play it safe. So its up to you. Smile

As for making YouTube videos, I think that is a great idea. Just keep making 'em, and we'll eventually get alot of new players!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
mod woody

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 2:55 pm

ok so do i get mod or what
?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod woody for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod woody for mod!   Mod woody for mod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod woody for mod!
Page 1 of 1