Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

player refearel...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

player refearel... Empty
PostSubject: player refearel...   player refearel... Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 9:42 pm

when some one registers on the fourms, there could be a space where it says "referer" and you enter the refere's username that helped you join. it would help people who want to be mods in the future & people could get a better chance with the amount of people that joined because of them, to give more proof that they are helping the community grow and excel.
sorry for any mispellings im not the greatest speller
Back to top Go down

player refearel... Empty
PostSubject: Re: player refearel...   player refearel... Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 9:47 pm

Thats actually a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

player refearel... Empty
PostSubject: Re: player refearel...   player refearel... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:18 am

Great idea!
Since I am lead developer of this website, (yes, I had to say that, because i'm proud of myself), I'll see what I can do along the lines of making a new HTML or JavaScript page for people to put they're refferal's name. Sadly, I have no idea how to do this, but I have an idea on how to implement this on a server. Weird, huh? Though it is best if I stick along the lines of a HTML page.

So thanks for the great idea!!
Keep up the suggestions!

Kind Regards,
Kryst (lead devoloper)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Sponsored content

player refearel... Empty
PostSubject: Re: player refearel...   player refearel... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

player refearel...
Page 1 of 1