Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

evva slasha for mod

Go down 
2 posters

should/can i be mod?
yes
evva slasha for mod Vote_lcap0%evva slasha for mod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
evva slasha for mod Vote_lcap100%evva slasha for mod Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
maybe
evva slasha for mod Vote_lcap0%evva slasha for mod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

evva slasha for mod Empty
PostSubject: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 10:22 pm

Name: thomas mcculloch

Country/Timezone:U.S. pacific time zone

In-game Name(s):evva slasha

Average Activity Time Per Day:2+hrs )depends on homework going to fathers house and server online/offline time)

Previous Experience:i have been a mod on two other servers. a global mod on one server and a admin in 2 other rsps chat rooms. i was even chosen to be mod in runescape

Reason you are applying:to make this server become better, to be respected more & to give more respect. i want to make other ploeples playing time on this server fun and enjoyable, to make them want to come back and get more players.

What have you done for the community:i have made a youtube video, i have told a few friends irl about it, in a ew other rsps i quit and in runescape. i have also made soem good suggestions to the community to help the server & fourms. i have been helping new players & giving them items and coins to help their adventure on this server even funner for them.i also vote every day

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:i will disacplin approitly to rule breakers, and i will help those in need of help. i will respect all other players/staff and treat each other equally. i will not abuse my powers. i will not be controlled by my ingame crown, i will be just like all other players but with a few more abalities.

About Yourself:i am a A student in school, and iam highly respected by my peers. i can take a joke, but i do know when enough is enough. you may be thinking "he is to young". id understand that. but i am very mature, and know most adult/mature things, so i know what things mean. i am in sports every now again. on other internet things people who play/talk with me think i am in my 20"s i ask why? they reply that i am a mature person and know when to stop". my parents are divorced, and when i go to my fathers house he dosnt have a computer, so i cant play over there. i mentioned about soem other rsps, well i quit them because they were geting bad and hacked.

Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:10 am

Your probably the first person to join this server who I actually like. For now, I will make you a Forum Mod, since i have not seen you in-game due to problems with my new Windows 7 PC. I'm working on fixing them. Anyway, back on topic, I like you. So im making you a forum mod for now, and when I see how good you are ingame, then I will see what I can do along the lines of making you a mod In-Game.

(I'm on my IPod so i'm sorry for my bad typing). Smile

I'd still like to see you making suggestions in the forum, so keep that up.

Best Regards,
-Kryst (lead devoloper)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:27 am

ok every big thing starts smalll. well see btw im pacific standard time so it may be a little bit hard to get each other online depending on us, timezone and our lives
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:43 am

And I am in the central timezone, so its later here than it is there. I'm usually online during the day until ~10 o'clock my time, and from then im usually on my ipod to about 4am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:56 pm

Remember any rule breakers automatically get jailed. if they do it again mute them. and so on. But if a player disrespects a staff member give them a warning before jailing them.
(This is if you get mod i'll have to see what you can do first.)
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 1:03 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 11:19 pm

If you want to see the proof that ive madwe a youtube video, search the vidoe maker tuddillan its the only video ive made. Sorry for the bad graphics and my voice sounds wierd on it. The only video recording device i have, its my droid. Ill be making more and also when or if i get staff ill make more videos, people like it better when a staff person makes the vid its more believeable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evva slasha for mod   evva slasha for mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evva slasha for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Kryst-Scape :: Applying-
Jump to: