Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

multiple please read carefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

multiple please read carefully Empty
PostSubject: multiple please read carefully   multiple please read carefully Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:15 am

first one: a community rep, this person would be voted/elected by their fellow peers and then for the month, they woul be the servers rep. they could make new ideas make things happen and also see to a better future. yes i know it would have to have alot more players before this could happen.
2nd idea: a server media section, this could be a place where players show their abalities, and possibly get better new ideas from each other for better updates.
3rd idea:a feedback section, about staff that should be demoted, srver feedback, and people giving feed back on other players.it would also have complaints in it.
4th idea:maybe a area about spam, where it wouldnt count on their post count or points, but players can vent their fustrations about them selves/game/players or other things.
5th idea:a real world news section. when we get alot more players,espically from other countries, they cna post recent news about their area country ect. it could help people learn more about ech other and where they live.
6th idea: a litature area. where people can learn other laungages from other people, because i know that if you hear it from friends it helps. it could also help us nderstand each other better and our culture.
sorry for any mispellings
EVVA
sorry if any of tis is all ready in here
Sorry im on my phone and im in a hurry...ill give more info if needed.
7th sorry ths may all ready b on the forums i csnt tewll on my phone, a history section where you can post family history,countey history,culture histoey or other historic things
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: multiple please read carefully   multiple please read carefully Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:24 pm

This won't be an imediate update, but i'll remember this for the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: multiple please read carefully   multiple please read carefully Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:31 pm

kk, theres still a few more i posted so when u can look at them, they arent badly needed but could b looked at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiple please read carefully   multiple please read carefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

multiple please read carefully
Page 1 of 1