Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

more ideas....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 3:22 am

There is multiple read carefully
Idea1:when there is a special occisian, holiday or we gain 100 players or something, the gsme would generate random itesa nd them drop them in ballond in the fally party room ( people would be notified by a countingdown in chat box)
Idea2: add ::pits for easy fight pits access ::jad for easy fight caves access and add ::food to the ingame commands list, it workd gives u 2k free shark and this would b helpful to newer players.
Idea3:working skill cape emotes. One thing people look for in rsps is working skill cape emotes, they like to have an ability others dont have and to show they have achieved something. I know this would b a hell of a lot of coding, but it could turn out to be worth it.
Idea4:s reward system that gives 1m coins and 1 voteing point. There could bea
A vote shop that offers rare voter only items to people with enough points.
Idea5: a pk point shop, when we get more players, there would b more pking so there could b points for kills that would be tradeable for good items like dragon srmour, god armour god weps statuis morgains vestas staff of light ss zammy spere dragon claws.
Idea6: a black market, a place to trade runescape accounts, microsoft points, xbox live and other memberships. The server and staff then could not be held responsible if the traders did not use an official middle man. a middle man is a highly respected and trustworthy player chosen by the staff. The trades could b ingame stuff to real life payments. Both traders would give what they are trading to the middleman, he makes sure its fare then completes the trade if they did not use a middle man and got scammed, they would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:31 pm

I'll keep this in mind for future updates; most importantly, the Skillcape emotes & the PK points and shop. I could add them easily if I had the server. But it's up to DarkFire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:32 pm

k
EDIT::when do you want to meet in the server? im online atm but cant b on 2 much longer
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:35 pm

It's alright, I can't get on for a while. So i'll meet you online some other time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:36 pm

oh alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more ideas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: more ideas....   more ideas.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more ideas....
Page 1 of 1