Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

karils coif

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

karils coif Empty
PostSubject: karils coif   karils coif Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 3:39 am

I was wondering if karils coif is actully dropped by the barrows karil. I have been doing barrows because i want 5 of each set, but no matter how many times i kill him he wont drop it. Btw why does it say dh0raks gr3at axe? I am also wondering if dust devils drop d chains and the zombie thing drops dragon boots, i was told they do but i killed both for a while and they never were dropped
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

karils coif Empty
PostSubject: Re: karils coif   karils coif Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:03 pm

You'll need to ask darkfire for the drop rates on the barrows. As for the "gr3at" axe, there is no way to change it since obviously it has a custom name. And yes, dust devils drop chains, and those zombie-like things drop boots. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

karils coif Empty
PostSubject: Re: karils coif   karils coif Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:44 pm

Ok thankyou very much helped me understand more about the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

karils coif Empty
PostSubject: Re: karils coif   karils coif Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

karils coif
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Kryst-Scape :: Questions/Help-
Jump to: