Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

clan chat and health

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

clan chat and health Empty
PostSubject: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 3:46 am

Could clan chat be enabled? Then you could talk to mutiple players at once from across kryst scspe. Also could the hp heart b moved up to the compass so you can see your health instantly? Cuz its kind of annoying looking at your skils just to see your health, then ho back to ur invitory and by then your probly dead
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 11:57 am

It's too hard to add, I might be able to do this, but darkfire would have no idea. And about the HP- We're gonna keep it the way it is since that's how the older RuneScape had it as.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:41 pm

Hmm ok then all good i understand, just an idea but dont forget to look at tebother 3 idea suggestionthreads i made over night
Sorry for mispellings hard to tell on my phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:58 pm

I'll see what i can do for the clan chat.
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 1:02 pm

kk, also sometime u guys should look at the other post suggestions i made, "profilre add ons" more suggestions" and one other, ther are all in a row htough so it would be easy to find
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 1:24 pm

Alright I'll look at those right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan chat and health   clan chat and health Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan chat and health
Page 1 of 1