Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

highscores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

highscores Empty
PostSubject: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 5:15 pm

this would be for when we have alot more players, there could be a high score list, i know from prevouis experence that people tend to play longer and harder when they have soemthing to work for, a name for being #1 sorta speak. they would also have compitition from other players. although admins could not be on the high scores co owners or he owner, cuz they can simply do ::master
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

highscores Empty
PostSubject: Re: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 5:43 pm

I could do this, it's really quite easy. Once again, I dunno if Darkfire can do this, since I am such a better coder than him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

highscores Empty
PostSubject: Re: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 5:53 pm

=p showing off are you? jking every one has their ups and downs a server cant run on 1 person, it can only run on a teams shoulders
Back to top Go down

highscores Empty
PostSubject: Re: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 8:57 pm

Kryst your full of yourself. I'm the one that got the server online.
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

highscores Empty
PostSubject: Re: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 9:40 pm

Darkfire wrote:
Kryst your full of yourself. I'm the one that got the server online.
No, your full of yourself. Changing numbers in a client isn't coding. Changing the name of the server, THEN changing numbers in a client, is not coding. But you think it is. You think if you download a source, change the numbers in a client, and change the name of the server, then its your server. Wrong. How many times do you ask me "How do I spawn objects????" or my favorite, "Yo, Travas, How do I make a command give me items???" Just face the facts: Changing some numbers in a client to connect to your computer is not coding. Who taught you what you know about Private Servers? Me. You don't even know what Java is, nor C, C#, C+, C++, MySQL, HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, Python, I bet you don't even know what a Method(); is.

Learn stuff before you go on bragging about stuff you don't know what is, or you don't know how to do somehting.....

End of Discussion.

P.S- If you think i'm mad- I'm not, I'm stating the facts that you should know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Sponsored content

highscores Empty
PostSubject: Re: highscores   highscores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highscores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: