Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

add a "x" to the shops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

add a "x" to the shops Empty
PostSubject: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 5:52 pm

it gets annoying when your trying to buy say a 1000 arrows or runes, and you can only buy by 10"s. mayb a "x" feature could be added so you can buy as many as you want. (quanity must b in the shop though)
sorry for mispellings
EVVA $LA$HA
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 6:13 pm

Yeah, well, I know that bothers people but there isn't much we can do. If you really wanted to buy a lot of one items, you could just get a ghost mouse. But I recommend you don't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 6:53 pm

hmm alright then but idk wht a ghost mouse is, thanks any wyas
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 8:19 pm

It's basically a program on your computer that copies your mouse movements. so you start it, do what you want the mouse to do automatically, then turn the thing on. Then, it starts doing, and clicking on, exactly what you did. It's a pretty cool thing if you ask me, but it might have viruses, so I wouldn't trust it! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 8:46 pm

o i could probly ask my cousin then..hes a total computer geek and can find safe stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: add a "x" to the shops   add a "x" to the shops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

add a "x" to the shops
Page 1 of 1