Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

d claaws and others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

d claaws and others Empty
PostSubject: d claaws and others   d claaws and others Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 8:23 pm

hey im suggesting that the dark beast could drop d claws, and that the spec would be fixed. also armadyl helm, and bandos boots added to the queens drop, so that we can have full sets.
i was also wondering if items such as ss zammy spere hand cannon and shots, staff of light and other items like that be added as drops. this wold help the economey emmensely
sorry for mispellings
evva $la$ha
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: d claaws and others   d claaws and others Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 1:24 am

I could add these things into a client, but as for a webclient, We don't have access to the cache which injects custom items, interfaces, etc. anyway, I can 3D model, and place those objects, NPCs, etc into a client, but they wont appear on the webclient, because like I said, We don't have access.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: d claaws and others   d claaws and others Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 2:03 am

Hmmm diffrent webclients must b diffrent cuz ive played a few with all items and a few like this 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d claaws and others   d claaws and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d claaws and others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: