Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

desert boots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donator angel
Full Member [level one]
Full Member [level one]

REP : 10

desert boots Empty
PostSubject: desert boots   desert boots Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 7:29 pm

we should code in desert boots to look cool in its a fashionable item to wear and i know people like fashion ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

desert boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: desert boots   desert boots Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 7:36 pm

I think in a update pretty soon, we might add a shop with fashionable clothes. I always love having cool, good-looking clothes on. If the clothes, armour, etc aren't fashionable, I won't wear them. So I think this is a good idea, and will probably be in future updates. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

desert boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: desert boots   desert boots Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 9:41 pm

may i suggest items like ele. gnome scark caviliers and berets? those r perfect for fashion! and also the god roes
sorry for mispelllings
evva
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

desert boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: desert boots   desert boots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desert boots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: