Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

youtube vids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donator angel
Full Member [level one]
Full Member [level one]

REP : 10

youtube vids Empty
PostSubject: youtube vids   youtube vids Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 7:33 pm

soon i will be makeing alot of youtube vids for the server and i will attract alot of players i will advertise in other servers like tell friends from other servers i will try my best to gett he server popular in any means nessacery this server will not fail we will make it the number 1 server !!!!!1 i will say when i will be making youtube vids on the server for alot of us to be in it and show othr people how fun it is !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

youtube vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube vids   youtube vids Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 7:40 pm

I think this is a great idea, and EVERYONE Should be making videos for the server. I like your enthusiasm towards the server. Just don't forget to vote daily, because that also attracts lots of players!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
xbloodrustx
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 9

youtube vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube vids   youtube vids Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 11:33 pm

Yes, but theres a problem, spammers on youtube tend to post stuff like virus even if it has no virus, and most ppl dont look on youtube only because most servers that are on there are always offline, so yah, post on other websites under server development stuff to get the best results for players. Smile
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

youtube vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube vids   youtube vids Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:39 am

Id suggest to advertise a lot once were 24 7 cuz ppl dont rly like servers otherwise. We cant get ppl from across the world this way as in less donations =( but first we need players to donate for the vps, so its a toss up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

youtube vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube vids   youtube vids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

youtube vids
Page 1 of 1