Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

my short story, or is it a joke?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

my short story, or is it a joke? Empty
PostSubject: my short story, or is it a joke?   my short story, or is it a joke? Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:21 am

On day a dad and his son are home. The mom is awqy on a busniess trip, and the dad is watchin p*rn. The son walks over and ask daddy what are they doing? The dad replis oh ahh they are making a cake son! And the son says oh ok that makes since dad i see the frosting. That night the mom getas home. The nezt morning the son says daddy, i know you and mommy were making a cake last night! The dad ask how he knows, and the son replies, i licked the frosting off the sheets this morning!
Sorry if this is 2 perverted, and or if its against rules, i just think its funny and you might allso
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: my short story, or is it a joke?   my short story, or is it a joke? Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:46 am

made me smile or the first time today! It would be even weirder if somone's daughter did that XD.

Last edited by Kryst on 31st December 2010, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I misspelled Someone. :/)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: my short story, or is it a joke?   my short story, or is it a joke? Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:50 am

Lol, ya true that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my short story, or is it a joke?   my short story, or is it a joke? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my short story, or is it a joke?
Page 1 of 1