Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

trainies, and some other stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

trainies, and some other stuff. Empty
PostSubject: trainies, and some other stuff.   trainies, and some other stuff. Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:42 am

I was thinking, even though some one hhas a good application, and has done well in game, maybe that is not enough? This would also help the staff. Well i was thinking that, there could be junior moderators and junior adminastrators. After they made a good application, and then kryst or dark could accept them to be a junior, and they would choose from the current staff, a mentor as in me, koctya, alex, darkfire, and kryst could even be one via the fourms maybe. The mentor then could do test, questions and prep. Mayybe they would make a new account, and do a test on them that way, like the people who choose do. Then they wouldnt be so preasured, and would be more prepared, and would give the server a better final product!. Then the new admin or mod could be reconized on the news section, and the mentor would be also. Then on peoples applications, they could request some one pacific, and if kryst or dark agrees, And if the mentor person would accept, then they would be the mentor. This would help reduce disrupted ex staff, like elijah.
I was also suggesting that in stead of my "member lvl 2" it would say fourm and in-game moderator. Then newer people would get a better idea to talk to me. And since im a global moderator, and i believe so is koctya. It would say "global moderator evva slasha has logged in" like they do for darkfire, now if it all ready says mod evva slasha has logged in soz i cant tell. People could also leavve feed back on how well their mentor did with them, and suggest or warn to future people. There could also be a morw helpful command added and it would be ::staffonline and it would show a running check of who in the staff is online, incase of a rule breaker spammer syi, ect ect. I was also wondering if you could keep a more up-to date staff list? Because it would be helpful to people to know if theres a place to apply for, or who to add ingame to be helped by. I was also thinking that when a new user logs in, it would show up in o say purple? On the staffs chat box, so one of the staff can decide to help him or her.
Thanks
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: trainies, and some other stuff.   trainies, and some other stuff. Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:44 am

Add on :: i was also thinking a fourm name could be added, fourm king, to the person with the most points. Obvisousilly kryst, but still. I was also thinking, why dont you divide up the fourms? It would take all the work off one person,though wed still look at other topics if wanted.
I was also wonderingif i could make an account donation shop? It would be for players that need to stop, or quiting.
But they would have to be sure to be done and not coming back, then they could pm me their ingame username and password, i would hold on to it, maybe train it a little, and then after i was done with it, it could then be sold or donated for, under a section called evva's account shop?!) Just an idea, it could then help bring in a little more money to the server. Any accounts would be accepted, thoughnot brand new 1s hardly used. If this isnt aloud or a bad idea, its cool
Also, cound you add ::food and ::jail username to the command list? It would help new moderators and players
Also, a seprate account shop, a runescape account shop, though still baisically the same thing, to help raise money for the server
Thanks
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: trainies, and some other stuff.   trainies, and some other stuff. Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 12:44 pm

I like the ideas in the first post, and I will update the stafflist right now.
And yes, I have the most points. :p
And about the account shops, this would be a good idea for when the server gets more popular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: trainies, and some other stuff.   trainies, and some other stuff. Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:27 pm

Ok thanks, i like that my ideas are read and i get feee back =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trainies, and some other stuff.   trainies, and some other stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trainies, and some other stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: