Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year Empty
PostSubject: i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year   i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:50 am

Hey i was wondering, what are some of the best laptops i could try to buy or ask for?
I want it to have a good amount of ram, a good amount of memory, high speed, and has good anti virus protection system. And this would be at a acceptable price. Now i dont really know what to look for, so i was hoping u eletronic wizards could help me.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i believe it is, other wise please reply or move it
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year   i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:00 pm

I would HIGHLY Recommend buying a desktop, they have a little more memory, higher RAM and processing speeds, they are way more stable, etc, etc.

Now, your best bet on getting a good desktop is getting a MAC, with an Ubuntu operating system. They are known for great speed, processing, and you tend to get no viruses, but those types of computers are expensive, and they are hard to get them to work on most programs, so I don't recommend that.

Your choice of a good laptop is going to be a HP. I don't know too much about HP, so I won't pretend I do and keep talking about it.

BUT..... I HIGHLY Recommend getting a desktop, like posted above, they are better. You just need to find an operating system that suits you, which will either be Windows 7 (the best, but also most expensive) or XP, which is also great, but Windows 7 is a lot newer and has cooler themes. So if you get windows 7, you should get a Dell. Dells are made by microsoft so they are really good, and they come with the best Anti-Virus you can get your hands on has a human-being; McAfee. I have A windows 7 Dell, with McAfee, and I have downloaded at least 150MB of things everyday, and I have also downloaded multiple Trojans. But McAfee KILLS every single virus you can get before it harms your computer, and you don't even have to press a button!

But the thing about Windows 7 is, you can't play Webclients unless you know what you are doing, and how to fix it...

So to fit YOUR needs, you should get a Windows XP, Dell Desktop Computer. But if you want a laptop, then, well, just start searching for a windows XP HP. (but like I said before, You should get a desktop).

Hope I helped, and if I missed anything, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year   i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:53 pm

ah ok thanks you, very helpful and informative, i only get 50$ a month so it would take a little while, but for holidays i usually get 100$+ thansk for the suggestions, ill look into the prices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year   i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i might buy or gwt a laptop sometime this year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Gaming :: PC-
Jump to: