Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

new staffzone maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

new staffzone maybe? Empty
PostSubject: new staffzone maybe?   new staffzone maybe? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 7:55 pm

well i was bored, so i went exploring. and i fiound alot more skilling places,dungeons and some other stuff, well i had a thought, since zaniris works, why dont we convert it into the staffzone? its huge!
if dark or some1 needs me 2 show them how 2 get there, i will gladly,but we would have to have the fairy rings working heres a screenie of a possible good place
new staffzone maybe? 2uhwcjl
the mully swamp dungeon could also be a good staffzone, hidden i nthe middle
new staffzone maybe? 28ja33n
maybe the draynor mansion? that would be awesome!!!!! the staff would have their own house, sorta speak, but sadly no stairs work, though count draynor is i n the basement wtf? and also it could have soem gaurd dogs patrollign the ground? of corse non staff couldnt get in, it would only be accessable through ::staffzone heres a screenie!
new staffzone maybe? 1r402h

maybe draynor dungeon? it could be great (its the jail house dungeon) heers a screenie!!
new staffzone maybe? 2h6vxc4

mayb the wizzy tower? it would be a pretty good 1, heres a screenie
new staffzone maybe? T62f5y

or mayb a floor of lummy castle? or bette ryet the whole thing! heres a screenie
new staffzone maybe? Xompuc

or maybe the huge mansio in runescape, for the one quest where you sneak through the yard, climb the trellace, and sneak through the house sorry i forgot what it was called, but it would be perfect yes?
p.s. i hate who ever made the capache or wat ever its called, friken hard 2 read!

also i was wonderign if a section of the fourms could be added and called "exploring" or somthing, jus ta area to show new monsters buildings, dungeons and other neat stuff foudn through out the game
also maybe cammy or varroc castle coudl be a new staffzone? it be pretty sweet with the staff having hteir own castle crib =P
thanks
sorry for mispellings
evva

Last edited by evva slasha on 2nd January 2011, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: new staffzone maybe?   new staffzone maybe? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 8:16 pm

add on:: maybe a ingame scorebord, in ome and in the staffzone, that would shwo the highest scores of the players? though admins and owners wouldnt b on it, because they can simply do master, it woudl show rank 1,2,3 ext total level: and total exp:
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: new staffzone maybe?   new staffzone maybe? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 9:08 pm

I think Zanaris is a great place, and it's very easy to make the fairy tele you there, and its very VERY easy to make it so only staff can use them.

evva slasha wrote:
add on:: maybe a ingame scorebord, in ome and in the staffzone, that would shwo the highest scores of the players? though admins and owners wouldnt b on it, because they can simply do master, it woudl show rank 1,2,3 ext total level: and total exp:

Maybe we can do that when we get more players
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: new staffzone maybe?   new staffzone maybe? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 9:18 pm

thanks for the support, mayb itll b a future staff spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new staffzone maybe?   new staffzone maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new staffzone maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: