Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

things that appeal to players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

things that appeal to players Empty
PostSubject: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 6:36 pm

this would help our server grow, as i have seen it decreasing??
make it 24/7 soon, the few times you left it o nall night i saw at least 20 new ppl, but cant play because of the time diffrences.
make skills such as thievign easier exp, 3 have quit cuz the thievign exp was too slow
more money when thieving , they saw its hard to make money thieving and would like the cash amount rasied
add saradorman sword, pures love those
add d claws, pkers love those and maybe fix spec.
put gs drops back in, but make them low and rare, i saw a few quit and or make this server loook bad cuz they all wanted a gs, and its kinda dumb to donate only for them.
add karils coif to the karils drop, so they can have a full set
add farming (seeds) and herby(herbs), skillers enjoy those two skills
make runecrafting easier, mayeb a bank at the tablets? because its a long journey just for 1 inv of runecrafting
make the quest easier, peopel say the quest are too hard, and i started when they were complete for you, so i couldnt hekp them.
add black armour and black weps to black knite drops, just like the white knites do
add a "noob" armour ad wepeon shop, people would get mad bvecause they couldnt get the arnour/wep they needed to help train
make closer smithing and mining locatiosn that work, its annoying having to run to lummy
fix gs specs
put in d arrows for the dark bow
lower donator prices, they r rather ependy with todays economey for pixels(no offence)
make more than 1 agility corse, because its rather slow lvling

got any more ideas? post emm here

it may seem liek im commandign for these, im not tis just a ,list of things i see alot
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 6:43 pm

add on:: fix the run with the obisidon maul, you dont even move your legs,
add a karma butto non the fourms where you can do "good karma" and a "bad karma"
theere woudl be a karma points score, you cant do karma on your self tho, and it just shows who has soem of the best post
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 6:58 pm

2nd add on:: d pick drop fro mmaybe say the dagganoths? since they drop d hatchet why not d picks?
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 7:33 pm

3rd add on:: add spirit shields, staff of light, infanity, and zammy spere to drops or shops
pkers love these iiems, and they are enjoyed by many
when smithing, instead of recieving coins, be able to actully smith things, this would help players get what they need easier
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 10:26 pm

evva slasha wrote:
add on:: fix the run with the obisidon maul, you dont even move your legs,
add a karma butto non the fourms where you can do "good karma" and a "bad karma"
theere woudl be a karma points score, you cant do karma on your self tho, and it just shows who has soem of the best post

Since I basically run this forum, I'll only respond to this one.
We already have a "Karma" system, but it is called REP. You have to go to a user's profile to give them "REP/Karma", but it's still there. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 11:39 pm

O......didnt rlly know what tht was...thanks now i know
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime13th January 2011, 3:25 pm

I don't even know why I have 3 REP, someone must hate me. Is it you Evva?? Nawww, I'm kiddin'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime13th January 2011, 5:46 pm

p.s. it was there the day i signed up =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that appeal to players   things that appeal to players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that appeal to players
Page 1 of 1