Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Jack Sparrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacksparrow
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 2
REP : 10

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime14th January 2011, 9:00 pm

So, here goes my first post out of the twenty five required to apply for a staff position here. Maybe I should say a bit about myself.

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow mate. No, I can't do C, C#, C+, C++, Java, HTML, or anything like that.
However, I am a certified genius (not jk) and can definately hold my own in a battle of wits.
Also, if you want me to learn a coding I will -.-
Annnnd yeah. Just basically saying I'm not a mindless idiot who calls people he doesn't like noobs because he can't find a better word in his limited vocabulary of a moron.

Yep.

That is all.
Back to dust devil killing Twisted Evil

-Jack
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime14th January 2011, 9:29 pm

lol...u put it right out there, welcoem to the server (btw if ur trying for staff, i suggest u try 2 advertise aso, mayeb a few youtube videos or sumthin, that helps on the applications alot also}
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime14th January 2011, 11:42 pm

Is this posted twice or is my internet just officially slow? Oh well. Glad to see i'm not the only one here that takes pride in knowledge and takes time to spell everything right. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime15th January 2011, 10:52 am

Who said that you needed 25 posts?
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime15th January 2011, 3:51 pm

the "guide to a perfect application" said it b best if u have 25+ votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Sparrow   Jack Sparrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Sparrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Discussion :: Red Carpet - Get Noticed!-
Jump to: