Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

more commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

more commands Empty
PostSubject: more commands   more commands Icon_minitime19th January 2011, 8:55 pm

::melee max ::magic max ::range max ::afk (a stool appears and u sit on it while ur afk) ::afkoff (the still goes off and u say "im back"
::god you float around, its just for fun
Back to top Go down
jacksparrow
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 2

more commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: more commands   more commands Icon_minitime24th January 2011, 12:13 am

Well ::afk and ::back taken care of, good suggestion. Are you sure about ::melee and such though? It appears as if you're suggesting free level 99 skills. I push for this never to happen. I have 99 in every combat related skill, and worked hard to get there. Others should too. Although maybe I misinterpreted, and you're not actually implying that, which may be the case. Ah well.

-Jack
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

more commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: more commands   more commands Icon_minitime26th January 2011, 1:42 am

When i said "max" it means maxhit, the highest u can hit with what your doing. Think out side the box =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: more commands   more commands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Ideas/Suggestions-
Jump to: