Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Morgans Admin app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan
first time poster
first time poster

Male Posts : 1
REP : 10

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime20th December 2010, 8:54 am

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name:

Morgan Sidle
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Email:

morgan.sidle@hotmail.co.uk

In-Game name:

[morgan]

Location/time zone:

London , United kingdom

What are you applying for:

In-game Admin

Why do you want this position:

I want this position due to the fact i have alot of experience, and i think i have something that this server doesnt have yet. I always search for the best solution for every problem, and i know what to expect from the players. Also know what they can get by with and what should be stopped before it shall become a problem. My speacialties probably are towards "economy control" wich that can be put into many different areas. Such as duping, but it can also be brought out legally such as events with alot of items sent out. I also have good qualifications with punishments, i make sure i find the best punishment for each situation. If there is a guy thats upset and complaining or interupting the other players, ill jail them.

Why jail them, why not mute?

Well chances are you mute them then they become more angry, they end up logging out and making another account then they come back even more angry and out of control then it results in either a ip mute or a ban. Then the situation can become alot worse then before. I try to handle punishments like runescape, due to the fact they go easy on punishments and never ip people unless its of a tremendously good cause. I have a kind heart, i'm always happy, and im ready to help anyone when needed. I have very good people skills and great at communicating with others, aswell great at showing new players around because new players are the key to the server. A new player has a big impact on the server as they are the future of the server. Also, i can handle situations and be mean if it comes down to it and i have to but i try to avoid those situations unless completely necessary.

I also dont play favorites, if your my friend and you break the rules i apologize but im gonna give you the same punishment as the other person, you may get upset and not be my friend anymore but i must do the best of the nature for the server and be fair. Many staff members fail to do this simple task, of being fair to all players but it is hard for everyone but you must overcome the problem and do whats right.

will i give players items if i become apart of the staff team?

of course not unless its regular trade, but besides that i will not sell any of my rares to anyone and keep them to myself as i said before i like to control economy.

Another thing is Fairness,

This has to be one of my biggest issues for servers since they are controlled by the community instead of a over powering company, so people tend to choose their friends over the real issue. I swear to punish everyone equally no matter who or what it is about. If there is no fairness in a server then it will create a corrupt server, and i want to prevent that from happening. So far we have a good staff team and players so we wont have to worry about that yet.

My last big thing i care about is the community,

I like to make sure the community is a great place for newcommers to come in and become apart of immediately and enjoy it. The community needs to be a fair,kind, and helpful enviorment, so new players can fit in and learn alot while having alot of fun. The community needs to be well guided and watched over to prevent rule breaking and bug abuse. So far we got a great community and id like to join and help make it even better.

What have you done to earn this:

Seriously to be honest,

I dont think i have done anything drastic to earn this, but really who has? i just believe that i would be good for this server being apart of the staff team, as i can bring some things that the others dont. I do have certain strong beliefs in situations and many people on here know about them. So far the issues ive brought to attention the others agreed upon, so its good for negotiations and discussions about the best for the community.

Any recent experience in rsps:

Co'Owner on: Btkscape.com

Administrator on: Twistedscape.com

Tell us a little about you:

I'd like to think that im very proffesional or even formal the way i talk, i type fairly fast well most people think that atleast. I'm very trustworthy and enjoy runescape, i love to help others and make sure all is done fairly. I used to run a buisness rs2gold4cash wich didn't work out very well. I'm very kind and enjoy being with the community, i love Kryst-scape and would like to help you improve this already wonderful server.

*Updates*

I will probbaly continuously update this but atm my hand hurts from typing this so long.

Any other Information:

I think i joined this server with a ruff start with nawt, grat, and hclar, but i think that we can put the past behind us and work together to build a better future for Kryst-scape. Lets all do our part to make a great website, game, and a wonderful community.
Back to top Go down

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime20th December 2010, 3:12 pm

You sound very trust worthy, and I need some help to make this game more fun. Since you've had some experience with other rsps's your should be able to help. Again this is a new server so not many will be online. Also if you can try to attract some players to play. So give me some suggestions and I'll see what I can do. You got my vote (owner Darkfire)
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime20th December 2010, 5:03 pm

I skimmed through the app, It looked good. Probably the best typed out one i've ever seen. If you are what you say you are, then i'd have to agree with Darkfire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime20th December 2010, 9:02 pm

Ok we'll see how it goes. You get admin but don't forget to read the rules ( :: rules ) and for staff rules type ::staff, and if you don't mind i'd like to set this application as an example to players applying.
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 11:51 pm

Honestly this is probly one of the best applications ive seen, though i dont think very many people will even take that much time to type tht much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morgans Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgans Admin app   Morgans Admin app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgans Admin app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Kryst-Scape :: Applying-
Jump to: