Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Hopesy for Mod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopesy
first time poster
first time poster

Male Posts : 1
REP : 10

Hopesy for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Hopesy for Mod.   Hopesy for Mod. Icon_minitime21st December 2010, 10:36 pm

Name: Tom hopes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country/Timezone: Australia

In-game Name(s): Fizp0p7

Average Activity Time Per Day: 2-3 hours a day sometimes more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Experience: I have had donator status been a mod on the RSPS Unscape, been admin on pridepk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason you are applying: I am apply mainly for the benefits of being one to be honest, i also just love helping people in games and even in real life, i just have that urge to help people because when i do i get full happiness out of it i feel proud that i did something good.

i also am applying to be a fair person
i believe that fairness is a big thing in games , its not about just scamming, duping and getting free items, its about earning them, its no fair if someone dupes items and has the best stuff when they didnt earn it, it really sucks when someone scams you, you just feel like exiting the game and not play again coz you have lost everything you earnt.

i cant really think of any other reason i would love to be a mod, only that i think i am good enough to be one. its also fun being a mod, the attention, its quite annoying sometimes when people come up to you and ask everything but i am one of those people that love to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What have you done for the community:
To be honest i dont really think i have done much. i have answered a couple of questions for people, showed them where things are,
nothing reall big, i havent scammed or duped, i have been around to where new players would be and asked them if they needed help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:
if chosen as moderator i will make this game more funner and happier, i will take in suggestions and tell you if they are worth having, i will hang out with anyone not just the people with "power" i willmake the community of kryst scape a better one, where people dont scam or dupe, where people dont abuse others or harrass them, i will make sure everyone is alright and have all the information they can get about this game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself:
As you know my name is Tom, im 15, i am a very sporty and nice person, i am confident when situations get tough, i surf play AFL which is like NFL but australian, i skate and longboard. i recently just got my school report back 6 A's and 1 B. i am a happy person that encourages and loves helping out,

THanks heaps, hope you take this application into consideration.
any questions my email is tomhopes@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Hopesy for Mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Kryst-Scape :: Applying-
Jump to: