Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

apply for moderator

Go down 

Should I be a moderator
Yes
apply for moderator Vote_lcap100%apply for moderator Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
apply for moderator Vote_lcap0%apply for moderator Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
alex
first time poster
first time poster

Male Posts : 1
REP : 1

apply for moderator Empty
PostSubject: apply for moderator   apply for moderator Icon_minitime22nd December 2010, 5:37 pm

Name: Konstantin

Country/Timezone: united states/ 3:11

In-game Name(s):koctya

Average Activity Time Per Day: litterly all day

Previous Experience: i been admin on 2 different rsps 1 is runemyth and runezero

Reason you are applying: my cousin told me about it and i thought it would be a great server

What have you done for the community: i will help everyone in need and do the best i can to satasfy everyone and make them love this server

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:i will do my best of anyone needs help i will put all my tasks aside to help them and i wont stop until they are happy

About Yourself: i like to play on rsps because they are fun and my cousin alex says this is the best server he has played and when i tried it i really liked it i play alot so i will always be there for people who need help
Back to top Go down

apply for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for moderator   apply for moderator Icon_minitime22nd December 2010, 6:47 pm

Good application I'll talk to the rest of the staff.
Back to top Go down

apply for moderator
Page 1 of 1