Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

voting for the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

voting for the server Empty
PostSubject: voting for the server   voting for the server Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 3:42 pm

i have played servers where you could vote as much as you want, and i have played some that are once or twice a day.
i want to know if i can just vote a bunch, and get the server rated better or if thats against the rules. sorry if this is in the wrong section, but voting is about kryst scape
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: voting for the server   voting for the server Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 3:52 pm

This is in the right section, don't worry. If you ever don't know where to post, then just post it in the general category, and i'll move it to something more appropriate if needed.

anyways, the rules on voting are not up to us. If they were, I would be sure to vote about 50+ times a day.
The rules are made up by the sites you vote on. So, such as RuneLocus, you are only able to vote one ever 24 hours, and on the MMORPG TopList, you can vote as much as you want.

Most sites have a CAPTCHA (or something similar) That makes you type in letters for the vote to count. this is so people don't use bots while voting, which may allow them to vote 60+ times with the pressing of one button.

So, just remember to vote is all I can say, and follow the voting site's rules. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: voting for the server   voting for the server Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:33 pm

k thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: voting for the server   voting for the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

voting for the server
Page 1 of 1