Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

fourms skills server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

fourms skills server Empty
PostSubject: fourms skills server   fourms skills server Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 12:30 am

There could be seeds added and herbs addd so we csn do farming and herbalore. I aaked if easther of the items were ingame, and he said there wasnt.
Fix the 6k exp for the blue dragons. I was fighting one and it wouldnt die, and dark said there was 6k hp on them.
Fixing the mithril dragons from being invisable halfway, its kind of annoying and glitches alot.
Fiix the agility corse, eveey time i go up the tree branches and down, i lose connection.
Fix the glitched mithril in the "tree breanches" in the agility corse and in the trees around it.
On the fourms under your name, it could say what rewards you have. Or staff positions. Liike this: i know theres a legend with colors, but still, now to the point. There could be fourms over seerer, ,fourm admin, fourm mod, owner, co owner, develpoer, lead developer, highly respected, recruiter, ex- staff, odficial middle man, lesser donator (10$-) normal donator (10$+) higher donator (20$+) ingame owner, ingame co owner, ingame admin, ingsme donator, ingame moderator, voting king (perwon who has done as most votes) donator king@(person who has donated the most) pk king (person with most earned pk points and or has won past pk tournaments, pest king (person with vmost pest points) assault king (person with mosy assault points earned, maxed (person with most exp and all 99s) pits king (person who has won most fighting pits, or won a pits tournament), duel king (person who has dueled most or won a dule evetn, if duel ever added, jad king, person who has killed jad the most, brother killer, person who has killed the barrows brothers the most, richest richest player, youtube maker (person who has regisyeted their youtube withvthier ccount, and made the most advertisements). Liked via faceboook (make a facebook page and like this srver), if female it would change to "queen" if any other names i forgot feel free to think about adding them
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: fourms skills server   fourms skills server Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 12:33 am

More names:: fourm whore, a person who constantly post on th foums and reads or post on most everything. Troll in teaining, exactly what it says
Official troll exactly what it says
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: fourms skills server   fourms skills server Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 12:44 am

Fourm helper also top poster, mvp (person who has helped the server the most) nice shot (person with most points)

Think of any more? Post emm here!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fourms skills server   fourms skills server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fourms skills server
Page 1 of 1