Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Guide to not getting scammed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Guide to not getting scammed! Empty
PostSubject: Guide to not getting scammed!   Guide to not getting scammed! Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 5:37 pm

Kryst's Guide to not being scammed!

If it's one thing I hate, its Scamming. Like seriously, what's the point of it? To make yourself look like an ass scamming someone is not cool, nor run. this guide is just a little bit of what you should think about when your doing something such as trading, etc.

1. Is what i'm trading a good deal?
2. Am I getting ripped off?
3. Is this deal too good to be true?

All of those things should be going through your head when your trading, or even showing someone your items. If the deal is too good to be true; Decline the Trade. Theres no point in being ripped off so you can complain to the staff and get free items, because that will not work. We do not hand out items unless you donated for them, or if it's for some sort of holiday event.

Just remember this: Don't like the traders offer?
DECLINE!

If you feel as if I need to explain something more, Just tell me. I'd be glad to give you more information!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

Guide to not getting scammed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to not getting scammed!   Guide to not getting scammed! Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:23 am

thankyou this is very helpful it just saved my friend.
Back to top Go down

Guide to not getting scammed!
Page 1 of 1