Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

guide to a perfect application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

guide to a perfect application Empty
PostSubject: guide to a perfect application   guide to a perfect application Icon_minitime23rd August 2010, 10:16 pm

This form must be used when applying to be a moderator. It makes it look a lot neater and will probably give you a better chance to be considered for mod. All moderators should have an age of 10+. If you are 10 or below, Just wait and maybe there will be an opening for you when you get a little older and you might have a better chance. Not to be rude, but here at Kryst-Scape, we want our moderators to have a good sense of maturity. Anyone that fails to complete this form properly will not be considered. Anyone giving Previous experience will be required to give evidence. A Moderator Template has been provided. Please copy and paste it and use it in your application. When applying, please take some time to think about what you are writing and put some thought into it. I try and put some time and effort into my writing, and that's what everybody should do. This does not mean you can copy my applications, however... think of your own things to write and try and make it look good. Stealing other peoples' work does not make you look good, it just makes you look lazy. The application will have to approved by atleast 2 existing staff members. Once you have those votes, you will need Death's vote. You also need Sarrio's vote.

-Moderator Template-
(copy and paste from this down)

Name:

Country/Timezone:

In-game Name(s):

Average Activity Time Per Day:

Previous Experience:

Reason you are applying:

What have you done for the community:

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:

About Yourself:

*If I have forgotten anything or can improve this in any way please let me know.

Last edited by Kryst on 21st December 2010, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

guide to a perfect application Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide to a perfect application   guide to a perfect application Icon_minitime24th August 2010, 10:04 pm

also, i need to remind everyone, every application needs to be set as a poll, so other players can vote for you. for you people who are already staff, please reply to the post so we can see that YOU voted for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

guide to a perfect application
Page 1 of 1