Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

offtime vs online time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

offtime vs online time. Empty
PostSubject: offtime vs online time.   offtime vs online time. Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:48 pm

this should be my last question of the day, anyways to the point- on rune locus it says ontline 37% and offline 66%. why is the offline so immensely bigger than the online time? is it because it is new and not too much funds to kep it up as much, or is it something else? because it gets kind of annoying when your trying to do something nad it kicks u offline often... alien
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: offtime vs online time.   offtime vs online time. Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 4:56 pm

Darkfire, the owner, has to host the server off of his own computer for it to appear online. The computer has to be on when he is hosting the server, so the server will appear online. Like, if Darkfire had the server on, but turned off his computer, it would be online since no one can connect to his computer. If we ever reach $20 in donations (we don't have a donation system yet), we will most likely buy a VPS. Now, a VPS is a Virtual Private Server, which basically is another computer that will host the game 24/7. Although The VPS costs $20+ a month, it is the only way to keep a server online 24/7. If you need me to explain this even more just ask, or if I forgot to mention something, just tell me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: offtime vs online time.   offtime vs online time. Icon_minitime27th December 2010, 9:32 pm

oh thats seems pretty complexed, but thankyou now i know why and it will help
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: offtime vs online time.   offtime vs online time. Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 12:23 am

No problem! But sometimes you gotta watch me, since I like to go offtopic and totally forget to answer what you asked, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offtime vs online time.   offtime vs online time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

offtime vs online time.
Page 1 of 1