Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

New TOS (Terms Of Service) Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

New TOS (Terms Of Service) Page Empty
PostSubject: New TOS (Terms Of Service) Page   New TOS (Terms Of Service) Page Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 4:32 pm

I have just finished making a TOS page. TOS basically stands for Terms Of Service. Which means, if you do not abide by them, nor do you listen to them, you will not be allowed onto this site. If you click "I agree" You will be forwarded to our site's Portal. If you click "I Decline" you will be forwarded to Google.com.

I have another thing I would lile to explain to you...

I am now allowing people to Advertise on that TOS page. Remember; Everyone who visits this site sees it! So, the more people you get to this site, the more people will see your ad, and more people will view your services/sites. I just request of you answer this Application and PM it to me. (note: The PM you send me MUST be titled as "TOS advertisement App").

1. Is your Ad text, or does it have a picture? (25-30 characters max, excluding punctuation and spaces)
2. If you have a picture for me to post, I will need you to upload it to ImageShack, or some picture-hosting site, and tell me the HTML code to that picture. (photobucket is also good, since it tells you the code).
3. What will you do for me if I post your ad on the TOS page? (I don't care what it is, but eventually I might charge money via paypal).

So thank you for your time, and hopefully we will be seeing your advertisement on our site's TOS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

New TOS (Terms Of Service) Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: IMPORTANT :: News and Updates-
Jump to: