Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

grand theft auto 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donator angel
Full Member [level one]
Full Member [level one]

REP : 10

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 11:58 am

gta4 is awesome huh? i like it cuz of the effects and graphics it has and when you get shot when ur drivin the blood on the window thats epic i dont know why but it just is and when you jack a car and guy is on the side grabbing the door while your driving and u just keep turning and then he flys awa somtimes thats like l0l =0
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:14 am

I believe its gta iv? Anyways yes the game is epic, i bought it off my friend for 15$ although i wish u could take out a machine gun or shotgun when you do a car jack, and rip them to shreads if they dont coporate =p
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:27 am

the only bad thing about the game is- you can't fly airplanes. Other than that the game is pretty realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:36 am

Ya no airplanes =( i like saints row 2 cuz they have old style airplanes, private jets, attack planes, old helicopters attack helicopters and some others
Back to top Go down
mod woody
Senior Member [level one]
Senior Member [level one]

Male Posts : 25

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 9:24 am

Yep no planes and thats the funest thing!!!!!!#@!@!@!@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grand theft auto 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: grand theft auto 4   grand theft auto 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grand theft auto 4
Page 1 of 1