Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

xbloodrustx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xbloodrustx
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 9
REP : 10

xbloodrustx Empty
PostSubject: xbloodrustx   xbloodrustx Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 11:19 pm

Yo, what up, Im xbloodrustx, though my IGN is Oregon Lotek, my real name is joey, i love talkin, so just give me a holla if you wanna tal, im 15 turning 16, have been staff on many many servers since the first one was ever released to now, ive played rs since 2003, im a natural born gamer, i play football, im WR and DB, I am not cocky or self-confident to a point that it's annoying, i love helpin people, im nice too everyone, i believe everyone deserves a second chance if they clearly didnt do anything extremely bad. So PM me or start a convo on this thread and we will get talking. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

xbloodrustx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbloodrustx   xbloodrustx Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 12:12 am

Nice to meet you, Joey. :]
Feel free to PM me also. I'm usually working on a server, Fixing up the forum, or reading up on Java Technology to improve my Java skills, but i'm sure we can talk sometime. Hell, I need a break every so often :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
mod woody
Senior Member [level one]
Senior Member [level one]

Male Posts : 25
REP : 10

xbloodrustx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbloodrustx   xbloodrustx Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 9:21 am

Hi joey:) and im a widereciever but ima linbacker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xbloodrustx Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbloodrustx   xbloodrustx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbloodrustx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Discussion :: Red Carpet - Get Noticed!-
Jump to: