Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

clue scroll rewards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

clue scroll rewards Empty
PostSubject: clue scroll rewards   clue scroll rewards Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 1:32 am

I was wondering, what are the clue scroll rewards on here? I know theres a bunch of sara,zammy and guthix crap and 3rd age (is thre 3rd age vambraces?) Ive heard theres gilded, but ive havnt gotten a piece, and no1 else has bsides alex. I was also wondering if theres itesm like ele, gnome scarf, flares, berets, cavilers, god robes, god cloaks, pirate hat, stuff like that. I was also wondering if theres canes like in rs? Cuz they r rlly pimp =p
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
mod woody
Senior Member [level one]
Senior Member [level one]

Male Posts : 25
REP : 10

PostSubject: Re: clue scroll rewards   clue scroll rewards Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 9:13 am

ya i wonder but o well that would be cool if there was
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: clue scroll rewards   clue scroll rewards Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 8:53 pm

Alex is like a master at clue scrolls. He used to camp at the Dagganoths, and just kept on getting clue scrolls. He is pro at it. :p. Anyway, i'm almost 99% sure there is FULL 3rd age sets. And as for the other stuff, I'm almost 99% sure we don't have them. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clue scroll rewards   clue scroll rewards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clue scroll rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: Kryst-Scape :: Questions/Help-
Jump to: