Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Crashers & Hackers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Crashers & Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Crashers & Hackers   Crashers & Hackers Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 8:37 pm

I am making this post to help you/the server if there are hackers/spammers, or crashers.

Q: What do I do if there is a hacker, crasher, or spammer?
-A: The best thing to do is contact a staff member- your best bet to stopping the crasher is contacting an admin. If there is no admin online, tell a mod ASAP. Those staff members who are informed about these crashers are obligated to IP banning them. Do NOT regularly ban them, mute them, IP mute them, or jail them, as it will not help fight away the crasher. If that staff member cannot IP ban the crasher, then it is his/her responsibility to contact either Kryst, or Darkfire.

Q: Why not IP mute, or jail?
A: The crasher will be logging on with hundreds, even thousands of accounts, that will lag out the server instantly. This type of crasher is called an SYI crasher. The program they use allows them to log on with hundreds/thousands of accounts at a time. The sad part is, they don't know they're ruining their computer by doing this! Anyway, you want to IP ban them because they will just keep logging in if you don't. All they do is login, and let the account sit there. As more and more accounts build up in the same spot, the server lags out, as said above. So there is no point in muting them, jailing them, etc.

I really hope this helped. Just remember- Contact staff ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Crashers & Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashers & Hackers   Crashers & Hackers Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 9:02 pm

I'll add pictures so everyone can see what to look for. Also, they could come up with any name, but the only way to tell if they're crashers, is if they have the same name, but with numbers at the end. Exampy: SYIprohacker4. SYIprohacker5. SYIprohacker6, etc. Could be a simple name too, such as, Kryst01, Kryst02, Kryst 03.

Anyway, here are some pictures. (100% Credits to our Mod EVVA Slasha for taking them).

Crashers & Hackers Syi110

Crashers & Hackers Syi210
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

Crashers & Hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: IMPORTANT :: News and Updates-
Jump to: