Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

happy new years to all!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

happy new years to all!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: happy new years to all!!!!!   happy new years to all!!!!! Icon_minitime31st December 2010, 10:26 pm

This is just a friendly note saying happy new years to all my friends and every one else who reads this. Lets start the new year off witwith many new players, new friends and riches galore! I hope my friends and any on else who is trying to get a staff position, or anything else they want in real life! To those who are in a diff time zone, soz this is a bit late.
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

happy new years to all!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years to all!!!!!   happy new years to all!!!!! Icon_minitime1st January 2011, 12:47 am

cheers
Happy new years to you too! Hopefully by this time next year, we will be all dead! KIDDING, I'M KIDDING. I'm 99% sure the world would not end. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

happy new years to all!!!!!
Page 1 of 1