Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Empty
PostSubject: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 2:38 am

Hey this is just some random offtopic sht, but here we go!
So whats your best pick up line? (No gay or bi, for girls aka straight) real life and cyber? Tbh i dont have any, so mayb ill get some from you!?!?! And question 2
Whats your favorite or best way to break an akward silence? Mine is i turn my ringer all the way up, and tell some one to text me, a few secs later a loud robotic "droid" goes off and usually startles everyone, its a classic
Thanks
Sorry for mispellings
Evva
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 12:27 pm

I always say this to get a girl; "Hey babe, I **** on the first date." KIDDING! :p
Nahhh...I've I asked out like one girl in 5th grade, all the rest were girls asking me out over text messages, so I don't really know a lot about pickup lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime2nd January 2011, 1:46 pm

Ah sweet, sounds fun sorta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime4th January 2011, 7:16 pm

I never had a gf Sad im so alone :'(
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 5:42 pm

dont feel sad man, im there 2. ive only had 1 gf and that was for a day......i got in trouble with her friend and the only way out as to ask her out...ya it wasnt fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?   best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best pickup line, and how 2 break a akward silence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryst-Scape :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: