Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

Mod application for fallenxhero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallenxhero
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 6
REP : 10

Mod application for fallenxhero Empty
PostSubject: Mod application for fallenxhero   Mod application for fallenxhero Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 1:15 pm

Name: Adam

Country/Timezone: United States/ -5:00 Eastern Standard Time

In-game Name(s):Fallenxhero

Average Activity Time Per Day: Around 3-4 hours

Previous Experience: none

Reason you are applying: This server seems to be a very cool server which i am very interested in having it grow.

What have you done for the community: I have not done much yet because i am new. But i am planning on informing many people about this server and what makes it better.

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator: I will help any player in need, and do my best for the server.

About Yourself: I am a huge RSPS addict. I play them all the time and i am also looking for one that has great benefits. This one seems like one of those!
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

Mod application for fallenxhero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application for fallenxhero   Mod application for fallenxhero Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 2:37 pm

Make more posts on the forum, and spend more time helping people on the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk

Mod application for fallenxhero
Page 1 of 1