Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donator angel
Full Member [level one]
Full Member [level one]

REP : 10

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitime30th December 2010, 11:38 am

Name:angel

Country/Timezone:U.S.

In-game Name(s):donor angel

Average Activity Time Per Day:practically all day

Previous Experience:ive been a donator in alot of rsps a mod in one and i tried my hardest

Reason you are applying:i am applying because i like this server and i want it to be popular because i accually have faith in it i like many things about it like the staff are really nice and helpful and cool to joke around with and i would like to be part of it

What have you done for the community:ive told in real life friends so far in 1 day and they will probably join soon

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:if i am a moderator i will advertise for example make youtube videos i will help new users and be nice, not abuse power and i will vote and tell people to vote for the server

About Yourself:i like playing rsps i like these kind of computer games i also play ps3 mostly online.... i like 317 rsps, i like to chat with people and yeah be helpful

*If I have forgotten anything or can improve this in any way please let me know.
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1