Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

application for ugachka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ugachka
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

Male Posts : 5
REP : 10

application for ugachka Empty
PostSubject: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 1:21 pm

Name: Donald Frey

Country/Timezone: US / -5:500

In-game Name(s): Ugachka

Average Activity Time Per Day: 3-4 hours

Previous Experience: i played many different private servers i now what the flaws are in them i could help against that make this sever be the best one

Reason you are applying: i always what be one. i am for the rules. i am highly against people trying to hack each other. i think all mods or admins should be fair to all. i played one where they took all my stuff cause i kill one in previous game.

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator: i befor the rules. i will help all the new people that dont know what they are doing, so they don't get bored and leave. i make sure we have great commuity. for them all

About Yourself: name donald frey i am 17
i played origanil rune scape for about 4 years then i got all the stuff i could in the game so i got bored that when i started looking for private servers to have new challange.

Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

Male Posts : 221
REP : 3

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 3:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.kryst-scape.tk
ugachka
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 9:48 pm

i have another idea i think we should have some of us go to other private servers. get them to come ours. usa-pkz doesnt treat there player right. in many servers it is okay to advertise
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime28th December 2010, 10:25 pm

Ok, we need everyone to advertise. Google, Other servers, especially youtube. We need more players!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ugachka
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 8:31 am

i going going to start going on other popular website get people to come here
when i get my guy better i used my hypercam to make you tube video. i do want see us succeed in our website
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 12:22 pm

ugachka wrote:
i going going to start going on other popular website get people to come here
when i get my guy better i used my hypercam to make you tube video. i do want see us succeed in our website

Ok, and everyone is doing a great job getting players. We just need everyone to pitch in and make our server #1, because I know we can do it!
Back to top Go down
ugachka
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 3:55 pm

i do agree. i will help making our server best it can be.

oo another thing guy did get people do vote he going have drop party when her got 200 votes
Back to top Go down
ugachka
Member [level one]
Member [level one]

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime29th December 2010, 3:57 pm

Perhaps our server could do this every time we break a new milestone. such as

25 votes
50 votes
100 votes
200 votes
400 votes
800 votes
1500 votes

Also, each milestone could have better drops, like the first one could be like, 1 dragon full helm, then the next something better. Progressively, the last one could be something like 3 party hats, or a X-mas cracker!
Back to top Go down
Kryst
Owner
Owner
Kryst

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 10:40 pm

Great Ideas. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for ugachka   application for ugachka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for ugachka
Page 1 of 1