Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Click Login to get rid of this pop-up, or if you don't have an account, click Register.
Kryst-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryst-Scape

Welcome to the best RSPS you will find! Enjoy your stay on the forum, and have a great time on the server!

HomeHeroScapePkzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay the Server right here, with no download!Donate here
This site is dead. Go to http://salacious.forumotion.com (new RSPS)!!!

talipen application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
talipen
first time poster
first time poster

Male Posts : 1
REP : 10

talipen application  Empty
PostSubject: talipen application    talipen application  Icon_minitime4th January 2011, 9:30 am

Name: Ryan Griffiths

Country/ Time zone: England (GMT)

In-game Name(s): Talipen

Average Activity Time Per Day: 7hrs approx

Previous Experience: I have played many other servers, helping players creating guides.

Reason you are applying: I think that I will help this server progress to be the best.

What have you done for the community: N/A apart from vote

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator: help players in need, help players with problems, jail/mute/ban any players who deserve it for breaking the rules

About Yourself: I am Ryan I am 16, male. I play Xbox computer anything like that. I enjoy playing private servers as they are fun, I also play football. I am very active but also play a lot on my computer. I am currently at college, as my college table is weird I get a lot of time off, therefore I play private servers hence why I am on so long a day.

I hope you consider my application I look forward to seeing you in game

*If I have forgotten anything or can improve this in any way please let me know

Thanks

Talipen / Ryan
Back to top Go down
evva slasha
Staff
Staff

Male Posts : 143
REP : 10

talipen application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: talipen application    talipen application  Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 7:20 pm

bro u dont even play, or active on the fourms, obvisousilly your a staff hunter, aka a worthless piece of ****
and you didnt even make this a poll, liek you are suppposed to
i giev it a big fat NO
im not trying to be mean, but tis the truth
Back to top Go down

talipen application
Page 1 of 1